L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique All In One Transforming Powder Review

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to review the L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Compact Powder. This product was recently launched by L'Oreal and after reading reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. What impressed me more is, this compact powder has SPF 34 and PA+++. I personally prefer applying a moisturizer and compact whenever I go out during summers. And since Singapore has hot and humid climate throughout the year, compact powder is a must for my normal-oily skin.



When it comes to choosing the right shade for my skin tone, I always choose the shade exactly matching my skin tone or a little darker than my skin tone but never lighter. If you have read my blog post where I reviewed L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation, I have mentioned that I bought the shade darker than my skin tone, because the exact shade was not available.

I chose the wrong foundation shade so many times until I finally got an idea on how to choose the right foundation for your skin tone, which I will be covering in another blog post.

PACKAGING :

L’Oreal Mat Magique Transforming Powder comes in a stylish white and fuchsia packaging, and has a clear plastic lid. It has compact powder in one compartment and mirror and sponge in another compartment. I like this kind of packaging because the product does not transfer to the mirror and it is easy to travel with. The sponge that comes with the product is good to use for touch up.

TEXTURE:



The texture of this powder is silky and soft and gives a satin finish to the skin. It blends so well when used with liquid foundation. I use it with L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation, and it blends seamlessly and gives a your-skin-but-better kind of feeling. The oil control is pretty average and stay on for 3 hours after which you will need a touch up. I tend to get a little oily T-zone after 3 hours. It mattifies and gives a smoother finish to your skin.

SHADES :

It comes in 5 shades. I am in shade "G2".

LIKES:

1. Affordable price
2. Gives a satin finish and makes skin looks smooth.
3. Affordable
4. Attractive packaging.

DISLIKES:

1. Nothing much except that it makes my T-zone oily.

FINAL VERDICT:

If you are looking for an affordable compact powder for everyday use, then I think that your search ends here. I love this compact powder and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

RATING:

4.7/5

Thank you for reading,
Purplish Vintage.

Labels: